The California Equation
Thursday, October 20th at 1:30PM - 2:30PM
What’s happening on the west coast will have far-reaching impacts on the industry.
Join a panel of experts to learn how they’re adapting to changing regulations in California, and how trends in the Golden State are impacting the business across the country. This session is open to landscapers, dealers, and manufacturers.
INCLUDED WITH TRADE SHOW REGISTRATION
- Greg Knott, Vice President, Standards and Regulatory Affairs, OPEI
- Pete Dufau, President, Dufau Landscape
- Sandra Giarde, Executive Director, California Landscape Contractors Association
- Brian Helgoe, Founder and CEO, Monarch Landscape Companies
- Evan Moffitt, Business Development Manager, SiteOne Landscape Supply
- Jack York, Director of Product Line Development, Ewing
Moderator: Chuck Bowen, Vice President, Communications and Member Relations, OPEI
Grow With Us
Equip Exposition is the experience of the year for the outdoor living, landscape and power equipment industry. It’s the industry’s proving ground. The one trade show where you can “test before you invest” in new products, innovations and even ideas for your business. Talk to the minds behind the products and tech—then walk outside to the nearly 30 acre Demo Yard to try it out. Add the education sessions, entertainment and networking, it’s basically where you’ll find the future of the business, right in Louisville.
Subscribe to equip Magazine
To receive a digital version of equip magazine, please provide your email address.